This programme for teens focuses on issues such as body image and self-esteem which can impact on their perception on healthy relationships.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- Explain the impact of 4 areas of change on self-awareness
- Identify areas that are affecting self-image
- Determine the nature of relationship with others
- Explain the meaning of having healthy relationships
- Point out the difference between love, lust, infatuation and crush
- Relationships and how confusing it can be
- My being and my self-awareness
- Who matters most
- My emotions, thinking and actions on relationships
- Is that love or what?
- Help me decide, please
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 13 to 15 years old