This latest program in the Learning Organisation series focuses on the development of creativity for managers and those holding supervisorial duties.
The 2 day program focuses on the definition of creativity and its impact on family life and the workplace, giving takeaways on creative behaviour and thinking that can assist in the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) Process.
As part of the program content, participants are also given applications of the tools on common problems in the workplace and in life, highlighting the usefulness of creativity on one’s daily life through exercises, games and action planning activities.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to;
- Explain the need to be creative within the context of Personal Mastery
- Describe the basic functions and potential of the human brain
- Identify barriers to creative thinking
- Demonstrate behaviours conducive to creativity
- Apply the fundamentals of Creative Problem Solving (CPS) process