This programme for teens focuses on issues such as pornography, masturbation and the importance of seeking help to deal with addiction.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- Identify pornography on the internet and other sources
- List the negative consequences of engaging in pornographic activities
- List the risk of engaging in masturbation
- Explain the legal consequences of engaging in pornographic and other sex-related offences
- Identify resources to seek for help in cases of pornographic and masturbation addiction
- What is pornography?
- Negative consequences of masturbation
- Pornography and masturbation in relation to the law
- Where can I go for help?
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 13 to 15 years old