This programme deals with understanding sex and sexuality issues in the youth world and the negative consequences of premarital sex.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- Explain important issues of sex and sexuality for teens;
- Identify serious issues that can crop up for teens in the areas of sex and sexuality;
- Armed with information on the various problems of teen sex and sexuality;
- Identify key steps that can be taken by teens to handle issues on sex and sexuality.
- The Realities of the Youth World
- Teen, Sex and Falling In Love
- One Moment Of Pleasure Vs A Lifetime Of Regrets
- Handling Peer Pressure
- Action Plan For Teens
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 13 to 19 years old