This 2 day program deals with team effectiveness in the areas of team learning in the organisation. The program contents have been contextualised for managers and those holding supervisorial duties in the organisation.
The program seeks to imbue participants with an understanding of what teams comprise of and its development, differentiating between team building activities and that of team learning. The program also instils participants with the skills and know-how on facilitating team dialogue and unlearning and relearning.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the process of group formation
- Describe the differences between team building and team learning functions and processes
- Adopt team learning tools
- Understand the importance of team roles and maintenance functions in team learning processes
- Develop techniques in team unlearning and relearning skills using constructive criticisms