This programme for older teens centering on relationship issues such as dating, public display of affection and abstinence.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- Explain the meaning of getting into a relationship
- Identify the implications of demonstrating public display of affection
- Explain the importance of abstinence and maintaining chastity
- Able to control one’s self in the areas of sex and sexuality
- What it means to get into a relationship
- What does ‘dating’ and ‘going steady’ mean to guys and gals
- Are you ready?
- Public display of affection and its consequences
- The art of rejection
- Going for abstinence and still feeling great
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 15 to 19 years old