This programme has been developed specifically for senior managers to develop a comprehensive perspective of management responsibilities and duties.
The programme offers to strengthen leadership competencies and enhance abilities to provide direction within their department and vis-à-vis organisational development.
At the end of the programme, the participants would be able to accomplish the following:
- Explain the fundamentals of and distinction between leadership and management;
- Identify factors affecting leadership and management within organizations;
- Strategise ways to lead and motivate others;
- Develop further their own leadership and managerial skills;
- Deploy appropriate leadership and managerial approaches, strategies and capabilities in leading and managing organizations;