This programme for older teens will center on consequences of non-marital sex such as STIs, HIV, unwanted pregnancy and the stand of the law.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- List the consequences of premarital sex
- Identify the dangers of STIs
- Protect one’s self against such harmful diseases like HIV
- Explain key aspects of the law with regards to sex and sexuality issues in Singapore
- Minutes of pleasure versus years of pain
- From unwanted pregnancies to unwanted illness and strokes
- Sex and the Law
- What are STIs?
- The best of protections
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 15 to 19 years old