The key topics in this in-depth 2-days course for supervisors and managers is about understanding the learning organisation and organisational behaviour with regards to organisational learning, namely, how can individuals be part of the structures and patterns of learning within the organisation.
By understanding the 4 levels of systems thinking, participants can then apply the 5 Archetypes solution in understanding problem solving approaches that work and those that do not.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain briefly the concepts of how individuals and organisations learn
- Explain how systems and structures work in organisations
- Describe the Mental Model and its effects on organisations
- Describe the tools of Systems Thinking
- Differentiate between critical and intuitive thinking patterns