This is a programme to prepare parents to be more exam-ready in relation to their children taking the year-end examinations in school.
It consists of 2 parts:
- Workshop component to focus on equipping parents with knowledge on learning styles
- Exam-ready kit targeted at equipping parents with abilities to effectively help their children face examinations at the end of the academic year.
Some of the topics that we can deliver include:
- Learning style concepts
- Using learning style instrument on their children to identify the latter’s predominant styles of learning.
- Creating a conducive, supportive and appropriate environment at home for their children to prepare for examinations
- Addressing their own anxieties on tests and examinations that their children are taking