The 3-days programme has been designed for both rank-and-file employees and those holding supervisorial duties at the workplace to increase productivity and skills range through enhancing self-image, coping with stress and getting the maximum out of work teams.
The programme will cover topics such as identifying strengths and weaknesses, developing the art of self-talk, understanding what motivates people at the workplace, identifying stress and stressors, managing stress thru activities and techniques such as relaxation, making a winning team and techniques on idea generation.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Remain positive in times of uncertainty
- Understand and identify their own preferred learning process
- Identify and capitalise on their respective strengths and weaknesses
- Cope with contingencies and complexities at the workplace
- Generate ideas from team members by using selected techniques