This programme for older teens will highlight the issues surrounding teen relationships in the areas of physical intimacy that can lead to premarital sex, as well as the unintended consequences such as unwanted pregnancy, abortion and contraception.
At the end of the 3-hour workshop, participants would be able to:
- Explain the difficulties of controlling one’s urges in physical intimacy
- Dispel common misconceptions on sex and its consequences
- Identify the consequences to pregnancy and the options available
- List the grave consequences to abortion
- List what contraceptives can and cannot do
- Identify appropriate places for help
- There is no such thing as “It just happened”
- Everyone’s doing it
- Abortion: Is it an option?
- Contraceptives: What are they for?
- Where to go for help
Who Should Attend
Teenagers aged 15 to 19 years old